RPS Environmental LLC is seeking a highly motivated individual with a “hunter” sales mentality located in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. In this position you will be required to call on our current customers, create new business opportunities and educate potential customers on the benefits of utilizing RPSE services. You will be responsible for achieving sales goals by generating sales to existing customers as well as increasing new market share territory, coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments while continuously improving through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with storm water BMP practices
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Health / dental / vision insurance
- 401K (with employer match)
- Paid vacation time off
- Company vehicle
We specialize in Environmental Land Clearing, Disaster Response and Cleanup, Stormwater Monthly Maintenance, Site Work, Heavy Equipment Stormwater Repairs, Wetland Construction and Monitoring, Aquatic Herbicide Treatments, Hydroseeding and Dredging.
This position is offered in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Please note we’re offering positions in various locations, so please be sure to review our job board often.