RPS Environmental LLC is seeking highly motivated individuals to work in our growing stormwater maintenance services in the Wilmington, North Carolina area. RPSE is a Drug-Free Workplace and all applicants and employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug screenings
- Lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs. or more
- Valid NC driver license and clean driving record is required
- Clean background check due to our vast military accounts
- Ability to travel
- Must be able to work in the field in hot and humid conditions
- Prior relevant experience preferred but not required (will train the right individual)
- Work ethic that recognizes the importance of punctuality and initiative
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Health / dental / vision insurance
- 401K (with employer match)
- Paid vacation time off
We specialize in Environmental Land Clearing, Disaster Response and Cleanup, Stormwater Monthly Maintenance, Site Work, Heavy Equipment Stormwater Repairs, Wetland Construction and Monitoring, Aquatic Herbicide Treatments, Hydroseeding and Dredging.
This position is offered in the Wilmington, North Carolina area. Please note we’re offering positions in various locations, so please be sure to review our job board often.